From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rob May
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:53 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] (KX3) Voltage display

I've been having a weird problem with my KX3.  No matter what voltage I plug
into the external power jack, the display will briefly show the correct
voltage and then it will show 10.4V.  I've measured the voltage at the
barrel tip on the cord and it's either 12.9V (if on a gel cell) or 14.4V if
I use the shack PS.  In either case the KX3 internal display shows 10.4V
after briefly showing 12.9V or 14.4V.  FW 1.41, all options including
internal battery charger.  It didn't used to do this, any help would be
greatly appreciated.

73,
Rob
NV5E