I believe the Key line interrupter interrupts pin 10 rather than pin 11
after reviewing the K3 and KPA manual. I don't use the Pin 11 option on the
KPA (it's disabled) rather use the keyline interrupter and RCA jack cabling
to interface all the keying interruption which includes my antenna switch.

Thanks for your concern and don't hesitate to correct me if I've made an
incorrect assessment.

73

jim ab3cv