Listen up, all you FOXii and Hounds...!! The FOXii are going to be out of their
dens TOMORROW evening! Same time - 0100z til 0230z or 7pm til 8:30 pm Thursday
evening.All the FOXii.. and ALL the HOUNDS.. are allowed to chase each other
through the 40 AND 80 acre forests this time. And I have good faith that the
Game Warden will be looking the other way..... he'll be so busy watching the
Foxii.. and Hounds...that he won't notice if we sneak out past the trees marked
7030 and 7050.. and 3550 and 3570... I don't think a fellow wants to go very
far..because it would be hard to keep anyone's attention. But checking just a
tree or two would be ok...I'd guess.  There is no log required by the
scorekeeper this time.. however, posting by the Foxii.. would be nifty..
wouldn't it? So.. help spread the word, please, share. Let everyone know.. this
IS the last FOXHUNT for the Season.. theFOXTRAVAGANZA will wrap it up. Y'all
come, and have FUN!! Enjoy! See you there!!

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy