Hi Jim,

The small black connector that fits into the PR6 is a really tight friction
fit. I doubt it could be accidentally pulled out.

The red and black wires terminate in a RCA plug that goes into the back of
the K3. It's no more likely to pull out then any other K3 rear cable. (If
you also have a P3 you would need a RCA "Y" cable).

The white wire is more problematic. I extended mine and have it wired into a
15 pin fanout board for the K3 accessory socket.

73,
Mike K2MK

Jim AB3CV wrote