A side note for those attending Dayton.  There has been a company that
manufactures solar panels for the government at Dayton the last couple of
years.  They sell "blemished" panels that are used as panels in tents for
power that would work perfectly for the KX3.  I've got two of them and use
them to charge my cell phone and run an electric cooler while out in
backwoods.  Forget the name of the company but they set up close to the M2,
Green Herron rotor control, Array solutions booths.

Dr. William J. Schmidt - K9HZ / J68HZ/ 8P6HK/ ZF2HZ

Owner - Operator
Big Signal Ranch
Staunton, Illinois

email:  b...@wjschmidt.com