ANTENNA HAS BEEN SOLD.  Thanks, Stan WB2LQF

I have a complete (including 80 meter coil) HFp Ventenna for sale. It is in "like-new" condition, nothing missing, nothing broken, nothing even dirty ;) Gives you 80 through 6 meters, inclusive, in a 20" by 5" nylon bag.

You can check out http://www.ventenna.com/ for technical info and www.eHam.net (reviews) for personal opinions.

I'm getting too old to hike up mountains now, so I prefer my 33' pole with a halfwave wire, jammed into the bumper mount of my VW Bug, while sitting in a nice rest stop with a bathroom and a vending machine nearby.

If interested email me off-list.

Asking $100 and I pay postage to lower 48.

73, Stan WB2LQF