I agree totally with Bill,

There are lots of speakers out there and it is the lack of a suitable matching
K3 line case that is the issue. A pre-punched case with standard positioned
mounting holes would be a good addition to the line up, for purchasers to add
their own speaker to. As Bill says, intelligibility is best from forward facing
speakers and a good quality 6" diameter speaker would sound great.  Just make
sure that a stereo jack is used for the rear jack socket...

I am good at speakers but do not have the capability to make a decent matching
enclosure.

Lets sow the seeds at Elecraft  for a well finished matching enclosure for
users to add in a standard speaker of their choice.

Ian Reeve  MØIDR