I set the configure menu on the KBPF3 to normal by mistake. put it back to the correct setting and error message is gone.

Smith Bradford
W9HAK

Got this error message when I turned the K3 on today. It was left on 160 meters when last used. I don't have the KBPF3 option in the radio. I changed bands and back to 160 band and the error message was gone. Turned the radio off and then on and there was the error message again.

I am presently reloading the firmware version 4.61 to see it that solves the issue. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Smith Bradford
W9HAK