Oak Hills Research sells a similar BNC bulkhead connector that fits in a UHF
hole.

http://www.ohr.com/parts.htm

BNC can handle roughly the same power as UHF. The max voltage on an Amphenol
UHF connector is 600V. The max for BNC is 500V. A Type N connector can handle
1500V, so you can see how poor the UHF is for its size.

wunder
K6WRU