From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of KM4VX
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:25 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 AND P3 ADAPTER

Good to see the KX3 accessory amp and tuner will soon be available. I am
more interested in the adapter planned for using the KX3 with a P3,  since I
find the panadapter scope very useful in checking band conditions and
basically just lots of fun. Any information on when this adapter for the KX3
might be available? Thanks

-----
No virus found in this message.