I have successfully remote controlled my station using Remote Rig, GHE
Everywhere, and Digi Port Server for RS-232-to-ethernet.

I find that I now miss the convenience of computerized logging where I just
clicked on the DX spots and it tuned the radio to the correct frequency and
mode. I used to have my band decoders also select the antennas, but I do
that manually since I have multiple antennas for the same band.

Does anybody have work around for hooking any computer logging programs to
the K3/0 when the RS-232 port is used with the Remote Rig?

73, Dick, WN3R

PS My current programs are TRX Manager, LOGic, and N1MM.