I need to downsize my workshop and while I really like these units, I have
other scopes that duplicate their functions.  So, I am offering a very
complete and in excellent conditon Tek 11000 series system set up for
$1,400 picked up in Alameda, CA or plus professional shipping costs to your
location.  The DSA602a, is heavy and should be professionally packed.  The
11000 series is lab quality gear.  If you are interested in exploring what
the 11000 series can do, this is an opportunity to get a complete set-up of
very good gear without having to search for the bits and pieces.

Scopes

DSA602A, serial # B051121.  Option 4c (Extended Memory).  This is a late
serial number unit in superb condition.  It passes all self and extended
checks, the Sony trinitron color CRT is sharp and bright.  I upgraded the
firmware to the last issued version.  I also have the original Service
Reference manual, the User's Manual, the Tutorial, the Command Reference,
and the Programmers Reference.  This unit provides an extensive range of
digital analysis and storage options, including automatic measurements and
Fast Fourier Transforms to view signals in time and frequency domains.

11302A, serial #B02432.  This is the microchannel analog scope in the 11000
range.  Microchannel scopes use image intensification to allow viewing of
very fast transients, that might otherwise be too dim. This unit is in very
good shape without CRT burn.  It is very bright (normally have to turn the
brightness down from the default settings when using it).  It also has the
blank plug in that should be installed on the right hand side to promote
correct airflow.  The microchannel design allows viewing very fast
transients that would be too dim for standard displays.

Together, the two scopes cover general purpose work, waveform analysis,
digital storage and transient (glitch) capture.

These scopes use plug-ins that can be mixed and matched depending upon
desired used.  The DSA602A uses a maximum of 4 plug ins. The 11302a has
three bays, but the right bay should have the blank installed for air flow.

Plug-ins

(3) 11A32  2 Channel, 400 Mhz 50 ohm/1meg ohm

(1) 11A34 4 Channel, 300 Mhz 50 ohm/1 meg ohm

(1) 11A33 Differential Comparator

(1) 11A52 2 Channel, 650 Mhz 50 ohm

(1) 11A72 2 Channel, 1GHz 50 ohm

Probes

(2) P6134c  400 Mhz, 1 meg ohm. Purchased by me new, still have orgininal
vinyl pouches. Very little use.  These are the standard probes for the
DSA602A and 11302A.

(1) P6135a Differential pair.  The P6135a is a matched pair, but is missing
the plastic screw on sleeve that goes over the tip on one of the probes.  I
have a number of spare sleeves, but mine are not the correct size.

(1) P6156 3.5 Ghz 50 ohm probe, unused and in orginal Tek hard plastic case.

The P6134c come with normal accessories in the original vinyl cases.

--
Howard Ashcraft W1WF