Hi Toby,

The BNCs can easily handle 250 W. Actually they can easily handle 1500W
:-) In cases where I need a PL259 or SO-239 on the other end I use a BNC
adapter or cable.

Also, they do not make PCB mount versions of PL and N connectors that
fit our application.

73, Eric
====

Toby Deinhardt wrote:

I wonder whether it is a good idea to use BNC on equipment which is designed for 100 watt and higher power levels.

It might be a good idea to offer a variant of these kits with PL and/or N connectors ???