Well it depends on the specific rules but I don't see it as much different than making a sked to work a difficult place. The RF is going through the air between two radios in two separate locations. Of course the checks and balances of having two hams vouch for the contact are missing so the rule makers might want to forbid it on that basis. But then since the whole thing involves only one person there is no reason he can's issue the certificate too. :-)

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV

On 4/29/13 at 9:14 AM, tnny...@yahoo.com wrote:

Bill, you stated [quote]
  >>>  Take your mobile rig around the country and work yourself on the remote rig from various locations.
A really dedicated operator could get WAS this way .<<<

Wouldn't that be deliberately CHEATING?