Over the last few days I have noticed a degradation in the RX audio when using the autonotch. Odd, as I spent a lot of time discovering how to correct this by changing the various AGC settings in the Config Menu.

This morning I decided rather than looking at the external audio chain any further, I would recheck the AGC settings. Sure enough, they were not as I had left them. So, I changed them back to what my notes said - and, now all is just fine.

I make my settings the "one at a time" method from the Config Menu. I do not use K3EZ, as I have found errors in its operation. While I was at it, I checked the remainder of my personal settings. All else seems to be fine.

Any thoughts how Gremlins got into the AGC settings? If nothing else, I now know to check my settings when the receive audio go sour.

Thanks,

Bill W2BLC