Hi K2 members..

Due the years of production of the K2 rig and witch I folow a lot of time
Is there is nobody who had made the attention to change the LCD display readout
into a LED display reading ??
Personally I think the readebillity of a LED display (by eaxmple for the K2 in
geen ) looks even mutch more professional with the K2 witch this
transceiver kit already is !!
Of course my questin is are there some idees around from past or is there maby
somebody who have already modified
his K2 with a LED display in place of a LCD display ?
I do not have mutch experience around but I am looking following days to order
a full K2 kit and I like to now if sutch idee or arrangement is possible behind
the K2 structure ?
I prefer like the old Yeasu FT101ZD a red or green LED display,but of course
this is a personal touch and is for every body different!!
By reading some mechanical docs around elecraft K2 I think it must be possible
to arrange some mechanical modifications in place of the room where the LCD
plate
exists now,by example with mini 7 segment displays who exists.
I look forward about some idees of some members who already have been created
around,and like to see how something could be fixed.
If not I have to live with that old LCD idee of the K2 hi..
Don't mis understood the whole Elecraft K2 is a outstanding and qualified
homebrew project of the top,but its only a possible suggestion.
I do a lot of homebrew and nobodys tell that we could not or may give a good
project a personal touch,if possible of course ?
Thanks to all for possible replys around..

 Kindly regards Jean ON4AEF.