I'm sure this issue was raised only a week or two ago - worth checking back
?

John G4ZTR

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Chad Wasinger
Sent: 17 May 2013 13:12
To: mtebe...@mchsi.com; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K144XV Strange Readings

Mike - yes, I've seen the same thing. I can't put my finger on it either but
when using the k144xv with my wattmeter, I have high SWR always. Normally I
can still run the 5-7 watts into an amp without issues but there are times
this high SWR trips things off.
Elecraft - it would be nice to finally understand what needs to be done to
correct this issues. Very common among the users that are on SSB/CW, not so
much FM.