Hi, Don:

While using K3 (S/N 855) today, the power out of the K3 dropped to '0' in mid-sentence. I was putting out about 50 watts driving an ACOM 2000A. I checked all the obvious things, short of resetting the rig. From the rig straight to a dummy load (by passing the ACOM amp, etc.) there is still zero output in all modes. I'm thinking that I might have popped the low output (10W) finals since there is zero output (If I had popped the finals, I guess that I should still have 10w out).

Any ideas before I ship it back to the factory?

Cheers,
Steve Reichlyn AA4V
843-834-1616

PS the XV144 that you built for me works great.