To: "Fausto Coletti" <faustocole...@alice.it>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K144XV

That sounds like a P3 cable problem.  There have been reports of
faulty BNC cables supplied in a batch that was bad from the supplier.

Try contacting Elecraft and describe the problem to them.

Also while you are waiting to call Elecraft over the week-end, make
sure that ALL of the cable routing is as it was before the
installation.  That covers any existing cables you may have moved
around.

Good luck,

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE
ARRL Lifetime Member
QCWA Lifetime Member

On Sat, 18 May 2013 18:41:53 +0200, "Fausto Coletti"