Hi Paul,

I can see a potential problem here if the monitor is doing double duty as a
2nd screen for a PC and as the external monitor for the P3. The desired
brightness and contrast settings for PC use might be different than those
desired for P3 use. Not too much you can do about that except to bring up
the monitor menu and make the adjustment each time.

73,
Mike K2MK

N5GE wrote