 De : Don Wilhelm <w3...@embarqmail.com>
À : Christophe F8ACF-56 <f8ac...@yahoo.fr>
Cc : "elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Envoyé le : Lundi 20 mai 2013 17h11
Objet : Re: [Elecraft] K2 and KAF2

Christophe,

You must follow the *exact* sequence given in the manual to set the date
and time.
Anything out of sequence will block the ability to change it.  That was
done so the time and date could not be changed by "idle fingers" playing
with your settings - such as might be done by guest operators a Field
Day or other similar contests.

73,
Don W3FPR