I'm guessing the rigs will either be K3s or FT5000s. Those would be the on;ly two choices if I were leading the operation.

73,
Scott, N9AA

On 5/20/13 3:12 PM, Rich - K1HTV wrote:
The P5 Project was just announced officially at this year's Dayton Hamvention.
I wonder who will provide the radios for the hopefully future DXpedition to
North Korea.

Radios with excellent performance in extreme QRM conditions will be needed.
Hope that they will be Elecraft K3's as the pileups surely will be huge. You
can read up on the P5 Project at:

http://www.intrepid-dx.com/p5/news.php

73,
Rich - K1HTV

PS
P5 is the only DXCC entity I still need for DXCC HR#1 with 100 Watts. My K3
will be ready if/when a No. Korean Ham station finally shows up.