I have a couple questions for the group...

- I remember seeing an article (QST or Web) about a 3 or 4 element 2m beam,
made of vertical elements only, mounted on a piece of aluminum angle.  It was
essentially a 3-4 ele yagi, sliced lengthwise down the boom.  Somewhat similar
to the bobtail beam project out on the web, but not a broadside feed array.
Wanted to try something similar and wanted to check the article for dimensions.
  Anyone have a link or reference ?

- Looking for a used 40m bandpass filter for a friend doing a first time field
day...  Anyone have something similar available, or suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance, 73
Niel
WA7SSA