I'm running ACLog3.3 and haven't had these problems. My K3 firmware is up to date.

Gary W0GHZ

I've noticed since a few firmware updates ago that if you are using the rig interface inside of ACLog 3.3 the logger pauses and seems to hang for a bit waiting on something. If I turn off Rig Interface the logger responds very quick. If I click inside the Call box I can get maybe two characters typed in before it hangs for 5-10 seconds...and then it will be fine for maybe 30 seconds or so. Also, when uploading to LoTW the pauses will sometimes cause the upload to time out and not complete.

Was there any changes since the NB and NR firmware update that may have caused this issue?

Lee Stephens
KK4JSJ