My KX1 seems to be working fine; I hear a strong signal into my other radios
and no error messages or other problems.  When I install the ATU I can null C9.
 When I tune, power always reads 0, sometimes for a second 1; R always equals
9.9.  I am feeding to resonant antennas, a dipole on 14, an end fed on 7.  R4
is at maximum.  The same thing happens with the internal batteries or with a
13.5 power supply.  I have checked my connections, soldering and toroids
several times.  Any suggestions would be very appreciated.  I do not have a
wattmeter or an swr meter.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Bruce
K2BAI