I am the builder and non-smoking sole owner of K2 s/n 3070 (rev B) with
these options: KPA100 (also provides RS-232 computer interface), KSB2,
KNB2, K160RX, KAT100 external autotuner with crossover cable and Yaesu
MD-100A8X desk mic.

This rig has provided years of faithful service without a hiccough in pileups,
contests and daily contacts. You add antenna and mic / key / PC to be on
the air with a competition-grade radio.

Sale includes: all manuals; 12-Vpower cables; coax jumper from rig to
autotuner; N7HKW padded carrying bag, probes, alignment tool, allen
wrenches.

$1250 shipped CONUS.

Let me know if you'd like to make a sked and hear this rig in action.

73 -- Brian K1LI