Thanks to everyone for answering so quickly. Boy that ws fast.  Yes I do have
Parallels and Window 7 but don't have them on my computer now.  I guess that I
better put them back on.

Also, I currently have an ICOM 7600.  I have read on  their list that they are
having some problems I don't need.   I don't anticipate sending it back to
Bellview, Wa for repair. The weight is at least twice that of a K3.

Also I have begun getting back into CW and I live in a retirement community and
don't have an outside antenna and don't have an attic.
If you are interested you can see it on my QRZ page.I have been  reading about
the K3 for some time and have been mighty impressed with it. I have my 7600 up
for sale, but haven't had any inquiries to date. I would like to get a K3 kit.

I'm wondering how many have moved from the 7600 to the k3?

Thanks again and have a great memorial weekend.

Dick, N5XRD