Macs all the way here - RUMlog, RUMped, RUMlog2Go work perfectly for me and
I've never found a bug that Tom didn't fix right away. And finding bugs is a
rare occurrence! He's a good developer. Using RUMped as I speak on the CQ WW
WPX CW contest….

Elecraft utilities for Macs also work well.

73, Charles, K4ZRJ