Thanks John,

That satisfies my need on several levels.

1. I can set the output voltage and then lock the set screw so it doesn't move if bumped.
2. It weighs 1.6 ounces
3. I can make up whatever length leads I want with APP connectors
4. The output voltage isn't going to waver unless the input voltage drops below the desired output...say clouds roll up and it goes from 16 vdc to 13 vdc and I have it to ~13 vdc. 5. They are in Akron, OH and the shipping time to Northern Kentucky wouldn't be very long and they say they are in stock.

Again, Thanks John,

73,

Lee Stephens
KK4JSJ