I guess this question is too early but will there be any type of
software or hardware interface to put between two K2's or between a 432
and 2m transverter with ONE K2 so that you maybe able to perform
inverting and non inverting on the satellites to allow proper tracking
of two frequencies?  Also will there be software to allow Nova to
interface to allow tracking for Doppler.  Can this be done with one or
two K2's?  I guess a little early but something to thing about.  I've
always dreamed of the possibility of this possibility!

73,

Rick
N4WYK