From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Paul Grigorieff
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 11:44 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] TRX-Manager and the K3--Recent Experience?

I hope to be a K3 owner by the end if this week, and I'm wondering about
folks' recent experience with CAT through TRX-Manager.  As I understand it,
there's a new rev of the software out now that may have fixed many/all of
the problems I've seen discussed here in the Archives.  I am not going to be
doing remote control, and I already use LOGic for my logging (although
TRX-Manager's log itself looks quite good).  Are there any recent (or
on-going) problems with the K3 implementation that I should be aware of?
  Thanks a lot,
    -Paul, N1HEL

-----
No virus found in this message.