-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darwin, Keith
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 8:20 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] QRP in the novice subbands

Wow, great info Jim,

Buy I still wonder why we QRP duded didn't decide to have the QRP
frequencies in the low power section of the band.  I suspect it is
because there aren't any signals there ;-)

And yes, 30 m is one of my favorite bands because it has no phone
signals and now high power amps.  If you hear them they're "in your
league" and can be worked.

- Keith KD1E -