Hi,

Not sure what your problem is. The utility behaves just like any other
Windows program. It can be moved around and resized as you wish. There is a
minimum size for its window but unless your screen is really tiny that
should not be a problem. I don't think there is anything the program
developer can do to help you.

AB2TC - Knut

KD8NNU wrote