-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Norm Havercroft
Sent: 20. oktober 2005 02:17
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 battery switch

Greetings!

I am finishing up a new K2 with internal battery and would like to use a
DPDT switch in place of the supplied one so that I can either connect or
bypass the in-line diode and resistor in the battery wiring depending on
what power supply I am using.  Has anyone found a substitute DPDT switch
that matches the footprint of the stock one? Thanks

73,
N7NSD
Norm