Well you could pug the foot switch into the straight key jack, but if
you did, that would be sending QLF or QRF, wouldn't it?  ;o)

When I first got licensed in 1976, the Oklahoma City Hamfest had a
contest called the QLF contest.  They had a wooden straight key about
3 or 4 feet long connected to an oscillator on which participants
would send CW with their left foot.  Having your shoe on was
optional.

73,
Tom
Amateur Radio Operator N5GE