I have had several suggestions but nothing to correct the problem.  I am using
SEMI mode with a delay of .40 .  Anything much more than .40 during a contest
and you miss the first or second letter of many returning callers.  Speed
increase is a solution but not what is needed.  Sending 24 WPM it doesn’t drop
at .40 delay, but at 23 WPM it does drop. There are some occasions where I
might like to use the memory below 23. It would sure save the TR relay in the
amp a lot of work as instead of two transitions there are multiple. I will send
a note to Elecraft and see if they might be able to include a “hold keying line
high” while in memory dump. 73 Mike K4PI