Hi All,

After many trials and tribulations, I pulled the trigger and bought the
Remote Rig unit and needed cabling to operate remotely.  I had the pleasure
of speaking with Brandon on a couple of occasions; once to make sure I was
ordering the correct equipment and then when it came time to configure
everything.

In my opinion, Brandon went above and beyond the normal Elecraft service
(which is always excellent) and took it to a new level.  He went out of his
way to explain things to me in terms that made the set up extremely easy.
He was always very respectful and showed a very high level of
knowledge/experience, even with some of the "dumb" questions I asked.  After
spending about an hour of his time on the phone, he thanked me for allowing
him to help!!!

Once again, the service of the Elecraft employees shines on and makes
dealing with this company a real pleasure.

>From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU Brandon.. I really appreciate all you
have done!

73 de Jim - KE8G