I have decided to sell my Elecraft K2 setup. I have the KX3
and K3 and have found the K2 is sitting on the desk doing absolutely
nothing.  The rig can be used for
portable operation and as a100 watt base station. The rig and all accessories
were built by me.  The K2 was
aligned and checked out by Dave Raycroft - VA3RJ who is   listed on the
Elecraft website as
a builder. I have the documentation that Dave gave me when he gave the K2 a
clean bill of health and aligned it.
The package I am selling comes with the following:

K2 serial number 6613

KDSP2 DSP filter

KIO2 AUX I/O module

KAT2 ATU

KBT2 (purchased 10/10/2011 installed spring of 2012)

KNB2 Noise blanker

73cnc.com machined weighted vfo knob

VFO knob with tuning dimple as a spare knob

All manuals for the above options and K2

EC2 enclosure with

KAT100-1 ATU

K102 host control Aux I/O

KPA100 100 watt amp

All the interconnecting cables between K2, EC2 and PC.

Additional items

K6XX visible LED tuning indicator (it has not been installed
but it’s the complete kit ready to go)

A&A Engineering 1 amp smart charger for the KBT2 keeps
the battery topped up and ready to go.

Pelican 1400 series case for the K2 when out and about.

Dust cover from Rose.

 The complete price is 1700.00 contact me via email at ve3...@hotmail.com for
any questions. For pictures http://ve3wdm.blogspot.ca/p/k2_19.htmlIf you would
like any other pictures please contact me at the above email and I will be more
than happy to supply them. MikeVE3WDM