GOOD MORNING GARY:

NORMALLY, I'D SEND MY COMMENTS DIRECTLY TO THE "REFLECTOR WRITER" BUT YOUR
EMAIL SUGGESTS PROPER ETIQUETTE IS TO REPLY TO THE ENTIRE GROUP (THIS I DID
NOT KNOW - WILL ALWAYS DO THIS IN THE FUTURE).

WHERE DOES ONE OBTAIN COPY OF THE RULES STATING WHAT IS "DEAD WRONG AND
IMPOLITE" FORMATTING TO USE ON THIS REFLECTOR?   COMMON SENSE WOULD INDICATE
PROFANITY SHOULDN'T BE USED.  BEING DISRESPTECTFUL TO OTHERS WOULDN'T BE
PROPER.  PUBLIC LECTURING, ISN'T COOL EITHER, BUT THIS PROBABLY ISN'T IN THE
RULE BOOK.

BY THE WAY, I READ (THE SUBJECT MATTER, PRIMARILY) THIS REFLECTOR ONCE EVERY
COUPLE OF WEEKS OR SO; GUESS THE RULES WERE NOT NOTED.  IF A QUESTION NEEDS
TO BE ANSWERED, I'LL SEARCH THE INTERNET FIRST AND IF A  RESPONSE CAN'T BE
LOCATED, I'LL CALL ELECRAFT DIRECTILY FOR ADVICE.

I'M NOT EMAIL SAVY - WHEN WORKING HAD SECRETARY WHO HANDLED ALL MY MAIL.
RETIRED (OFFSHOFRE) MANUFACTUING PLANT MANAGER 15-YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF
62.   BEEN STRUGGLING WITH EMAIL SINCE RETIRING - MISS MY SCRIBE!  HI

REGARDS,

DICK DIDDAMS - W7QHE (99.9% OPERATION IS CW)

dickdidd...@earthlink.net

PS - OWNER OF KX1, K2, K3, KAT500, P3 AND KPA500.

Message: 1