I didn't find my original posting anymore so I couldn't reply to the original thread.

I took a sharp knife and took away some very thin plastic layers from the surface of J4 (16-pin connector). Plastic was removed above the pins from 7 to 10 and number 16. Now J4 is sitting perpendicular to circuit board.

Capacitors are right, marked "102". Maybe this occurred problem could be avoided by installing and soldering U1 socket about 0.5mm nearer to circuit board edge. If there is some "tolerance" in the bottom of U1 socket and it's holes.

I'd suggest this could be included to the errata sheet.

Rolf Moberg