Hi Moe,

In my search for information on X39 flux, I found (via Google) some information from Rapid Electronics which also descripes Crystal 400 and 511. It doesn't appear that there should be any problems with either of these.

I tried to send you the data directly as an attachment, but was unable to do so. You can download it from <ftp://n7xy.net/solder.pdf>.

73, Bob N7XY