Hi all,

It turns out that we have more work to do on this modification. We need to test
it on more of our in-house KX3s before we post any details. It will remain
"experimental" until then. Even when we've approved it, it will only apply to
KX3s that have a KXFL3 module installed.

Please DO NOT CALL customer support about this. We'll post the application note
and announce further details when they're ready.

Note that the tuning noise is below the level of band noise in the vast
majority of cases, making it unnecessary to attempt a modification. The noise
can be reduced to insignificant levels using the VFO NR menu entry and/or RX
SHFT=8.0 on affected bands.

73,
Wayne
N6KR