Hi Folks,

I've just installed the 80-30 board (filter left to go), and in making the final current and voltage checks, I was unsure if one reading was too high. If the current draw after the LED times out is between 34 and 37 ma, good. If it's much higher than that, it could indicate a short. How much higher?

I got a reading of about 38.9 ma. The various voltage checks all were fine, between 4.8 and 5 vdc. So I presume those are OK. It's the current measurement that I'm a bit concerned about.

Any thoughts, other than I need to chill?  ;-)

With best regards,

Pete

--
Peter N. Spotts -- W1PNS