Emory
Thanks for the response.  I surmised that no one has figured out how to do this
from the relative silence in response to my post.  I was interested in it from
the standpoint of remote control operation.  It is not covered in Fred Cady's
book nor in the manual.  I will let you know if I find something that works
Ariel NY4G