PLEASE REPLY OFFLIST IF INTERESTED

K2/10 serial #6XXX
Purchase Date July 8, 2010
Options include:
     KAF2 Audio Filter and Real Time Clock
     KAT2 Automatic Antenna Tuner
     KNB2 Noise Blanker
     Toroids were pre-wound by “The Toroid Guy”
     N8BX Brass Knob
     All original documentation
As equipped, the original cost was $1200.  I will sell for $600 + actual cost for UPS professional packing, insurance, signature confirmation and shipping cost to your CONUS zip code.

K1-4 (80, 40, 20, 15) serial #2XXX
Purchase Date April 8, 2011
Options include:
     K1 Backlight
     KAT1 Automatic Antenna Tuner
     KNB1 Noise Blanker
     Toroids were pre-wound by “The Toroid Guy”
     N8BX Brass Knob
     All original documentation
As equipped, the original cost was $600.  I will sell for $300 + actual cost for UPS professional packing, insurance, signature confirmation and shipping cost to your CONUS zip code.

I built the K1 and K2 myself.  My credentials include 53 years in amateur radio, Amateur Extra Class License, all commercial licenses (GROL with Ship Radar, GMDSS Maintainer, 2nd Class Radiotelegraph Certificate). Non-smoking environment. Cosmetically, both the K1 and K2 are 10 out of 10. Operationally, everything works as it should on the K2 and there are no issues.  The K1 exhibits its characteristic drift for a few minutes when first turned on but no other issues.

PAYPAL and CONUS only.

Reason for selling:  My little KX3 is all the radio I need for my exclusive QRP CW operating.  Breaks my heart to see the K1 and K2 just sitting unused on the shelf.

Thanks and 73,

Stan WB2LQF