Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I received a lot of
interesting suggestions that should be fun to
experiment on.   My final solution will probably be to
add some additional elements on my current dipole for
20m...but it might be fun to fool around with the feed
lines a bit before then.

Thanks for the education.  I think it is time for me
to crack and antenna book and read it though.

Regards,

Kurt - ae6uj