Rolf Moberg wrote:

Antenna switch is working. The big question are the relays. I can hear them clicking when scrolling through ATU menu as described in manual. However, no relay clicks are heard when pressing TUNE in CALP mode. Why?

I admit an award to myself, "Year 2005 Wooden Eye". Of course you have to select ATU AUTO to tune antenna.

My other two questions are still up to date.
CALn value 10 (should it get closer to 000?)
Power calibration with RF PROBE. How to do it? From where to get voltage to DMM?

Rolf