Thanks, Paul.

Actually, this is not quite what I need.  Forget my comment on remoting.  That
comes later.  I want the recommended cabling for harmonious interconnection and
optimal control of:

K3/100
KRC2
KAT500
KPA500

Plus,

Functionality of the Navigator interface to control the interface between PC
and K3 and handle audio in/out for digital modes.

Can anyone describe that to me?

Much thanks.  73 de Brian W3BW

--
70 is the new 40.

Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.
1107 Key Plaza, PMB 447 Key West, FL 33040
Summers: P.O.Box 57, 7400 Augustine Herman Highway, Georgetown, MD 21930
eFax  305.768.0278   Skype   bwruble