Hi all,

     I've been considering getting an AFEDRI SDR to use as both a
panadapter for the K3 and also to use as a general-purpose utility
receiver.  It's in the vicinity of $250-$300, has both Ethernet and USB
connections, and can handle 1.25 MHz of bandwidth on the Ethernet
connection or 384 KHz on the USB connection.  (I don't have the specs up in
front of me but that's from memory).  I thought I would ask here if anybody
had one of the AFEDRI units and/or if anybody had used one with the K3.

     I know it's one of the lower-end SDRs so it has some limitations in
the front end but I thought the Ethernet/USB/bandwidth aspects looked
nice.  I have used a Softrock that I built as a panadapter and it works but
have been thinking about upgrading.  Thanks and 73,

Dave
K8JDC