I hadn't used my K3 (#474) for a few days when I checked into the Elecraft SSB
net on Sunday.  I immediately noticed that the Power Out bar graph was peaking
only around 60-70W. It normally peaked closer to full output on voice peaks.
Later I checked it with CW and it was still only hitting about 75% output.  I
confirmed the power control was set to 100W.  I did an Auto tune before each
test and this problem exists on every band.  Both my LP-100 and my LP-100A
digital watt meters showed about 120W output (both were factory calibrated by
Larry).  But the K3 bar graph still shows 25% lower than full output.  This I
also confirmed into a dummy load.  I had not observed this before Sunday.  All
else appears to be functioning properly.

I might be one or two software versions behind but have done all circuit
upgrades.  Is this a known indication of an upcoming problem, or do I simply
need to recalibrate the K3's Power Out meter?

73,

Terry W0FM